The Catholic Church is deceiving! The president of the Vatican¹s Pontifical Council for the Family, Cardinal Alphonso Lopez affirmed on the BBC channel on October 9th, 2003, that condoms are permeable to the AIDS virus. He suggested that governments should invite populations to stop using them (see: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3176982.stm).
In reaction to these ludicrous, mendacious, and genocidal assertions, Catherine Hankins, chief scientific advisor to UN-AIDS, condemned the Catholic Church’s position on BBC news online in these terms: “It is very unfortunate to have the Vatican spread this type of misinformation. >From a technical standpoint, these statements are totally false. Scientists have shown that latex condoms are NOT permeable. They prevent the transmission of AIDS.”It is clear that the Church’s position against the use of condoms puts millions of lives in danger, especially in Africa where the epidemic has the highest transmission and death rates [The UN reports that in 2002, 2.4 million Africans died of AIDS. Ten million young Africans between the ages of 15 and 24 and nearly 3 million children under the age of 15 are infected with the HIV virus].
For this reason, the Raelian Movement, which has been encouraging the use of condoms since 1973 and which has been working for the awakening and well being of all human beings:
– Firmly condemns and denounces the Catholic Church’s position against the use of condoms;
– Strongly encourages governments to promote the use of condoms in all spheres of society and especially among young people;
– Invites the international community to vote on a UN resolution against the Vatican State for incitement to genocide through the HIV virus. Please sign the petition online at: www.rael.org/condamnationvaticansida;
– Invites populations to apostatize from the Catholic Church, which partners up with the AIDS virus for an African genocide and a crime against humanity (see apostasy act on the web: www.apostasynow.org).
Historical accounts of the Catholic Church’s crimes and genocides:
• During the Middle Age, the tribunals of the Catholic Inquisition condemned thousands to be burned at the stake.
• During the 16th century, the Catholic Church supported African slave trade. (see: http://grioo.com/info40.htmlis ).
• During the 18th century, the Catholic Church was partner with the colonial powers during the occupation and exploitation of Africa (see: http://www.apostasynow.org/french/faits/leopold2.html).
• In the 20th century, the Catholic Church was a tacit partner with the Nazis during the genocide of the Jewish people in Germany (see: http://www.reseauvoltaire.net/article7605.html).
• Today, the Catholic Church seems to have signed a pact with the AIDS virus for a new genocide, a new crime against humanity.
Has the Catholic Church become the real AIDS threat to humanity?